Flowchart for raising an objection:
Flowchart for an organization’s transferring a case to the other
The procedure to raise an objection:
1. An obligor has to raise an objection. (As soon as the obligor asks
to withdraw his or her objection, it is necessary to inform the
who will decide the effect of the withdrawal.)
2. After receiving an objection, the Clerk should hand in a report
within 3 days to the Administrative Enforcement Officer. Then, within 5
days, the Administrative Enforcement Officer should give opinions on his
hand a report to the Chief Administrative Enforcement
Officer. Afterwards the Chief Administrative Enforcement Officer should
whether to authorize and transfer it to the Director who should
give a final authorization within 7 days.
3. Authorization with a reason: The execution should be halted
immediately and withdrawn or corrected. In addition, the case should not
be distributed for further investigation.
4. Authorization without any reason: The objection application (or a
written record) is distributed for investigation. Within 10 days, the
relevant reports, opinions, the portfolio of the objection application
and the execution portfolio are delivered to the Administrative
Enforcement Agency Ministry of Justice for examination.
5. Once the Administrative Enforcement Agency Ministry of Justice
authorizes the objection without any reason it passes on the portfolio.
When finalizing the law case, the execution portfolio and the portfolio
of the objection application are supposed to be filed together.
6. When the Administrative Enforcement Agency Ministry of Justice gives
reasons to turn down the objection, the execution ordered will
halted. Moreover, the execution will be withdrawn or corrected.